I wanted to pass along an interesting article from Wealth Professional Canada regarding Canadian’s struggles with the inevitable rising interest rate environment. Whether it be a mortgage or an investment loan, a minimal uptick in interest rates would mean less liquid cash on a monthly basis to spend and that effect will ripple through the overall Canadian economy. I have enclosed the link to the article here.
- 2021 review – what’s ahead for 2022? January 21, 2022
- Are the markets running out of momentum? October 8, 2021
- What’s in store for 2021? January 10, 2021
- Is a second wave coming? What does this mean for our portfolio? September 15, 2020
- Perspective of Managing the Impact of a Pandemic April 22, 2020