I wanted to pass along an interesting article from Wealth Professional Canada regarding Canadian’s struggles with the inevitable rising interest rate environment. Whether it be a mortgage or an investment loan, a minimal uptick in interest rates would mean less liquid cash on a monthly basis to spend and that effect will ripple through the overall Canadian economy. I have enclosed the link to the article here.
- Perspective of Managing the Impact of a Pandemic April 22, 2020
- Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Advisory from Security Financial Services March 17, 2020
- The facts about the current market environment – not media driven headlines! March 12, 2020
- The Outlook For 2020 February 3, 2020