CareersReasons to Choose Security Financial Services & Investment Corp.
Message from the Principal
Thank you for your interest in Security Financial Services & Investment Corp. Our primary focus at Security Financial Services & Investment Corp. is to provide advisors with the tools, resources and environment conducive to building a successful Financial Planning practice. I have the confidence to accomplish this as I am an advisor and understand the challenges and opportunities facing advisors today.
Our strength comes from the considerable experience gained in a proprietary MFDA model, an independent MFDA model, and a full-service brokerage IIROC model. We are committed to providing a level of support that addresses the specific needs of each advisor.
Whether you are in the early stages of your career, a senior advisor, or aspire to build your own independent branch, we have developed a process that leads to success. We invite you to explore a career with Security Financial Services & Investment Corp.
We look forward to hearing from you,
Leo Belmonte CFP, FMA, FCSI , AMP , Chief Executive Officer
Reasons to Choose Security Financial Services & Investment Corp.
- A shared sense of purpose, belonging, and connection within the entire organization.
- Family atmosphere
- Recognition and Awards
- Sharing of ideas
- Training sessions
- Mentorship meetings
- Community involvement
- Strong corporate branding
- Positive re-enforcement
- Corporate organized client events
- Own your own book (portability)
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Branch manager opportunities
- Associate branch opportunities
- Freedom to build your book as you want
- No pressures to offer specific product
- Manage your time independently
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive payout
- Group benefits
- Retiring package (sale of book upon retirement)
- Stationary and corporate materials at discounted prices
- No hidden fees or charges
- Sharing of redemption fees
- Payment of account transfer out fees
- Asset transfer team to assist in the transfer of your book
- Mentorship program for new advisors
- Web-based order entry for mutual funds and ETFs
- On-line access for clients
- Contact management software
- Intranet advisor site
- Internal e-mail
- E-delivery for clients
- APP for clients and advisors
- Decades of industry experience
- Extensive industry education
- Clear vision for future of business
- Proven performer
Support Staff Opportunities
Feel free to submit your resume for our files. firstname.lastname@example.org We will contact you should a position become available.
Support Staff positions include: